Update on Mocha for anyone interested!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahsBunny

Reaction score
Just a little update on my 5 week old bunny at the time if anyone saw my old post!

A little backstory: his name is Mocha and I got him from a breeder for free not knowing that he was 5 weeks old even when I strictly said I wanted a two month old bunny. Well the damage was done and I had to care for him which I did around the clock. I syringe fed him water for a bit and made sure he was all warm and comforted. Gave him his little own fur bed to simulate his siblings and lots of fresh hay. One day one of his ears fell and I thought he was hurt!! But then we realized he’s actually a lop bunny!! (Surprise) He got so big and I don’t doubt he will keep going. I always handled him so he would know me and he grew up to be strong healthy and a very very happy and loving bunny. He’s not scared of people at all and often comes and sits besides me. He’s some how was litter trained even as a 2 month old (he’s about 3-4 months now) and is still entering his hutch to poop and pee instead of doing it all over my room lol. As a baby he would lick my hands and seems like he still kept it since he licks everyones hands when they approach him! Honestly I don’t know if its right to say this but I’m glad I got to raise him from 5 weeks because he’s the friendliest bunny I know! Hopefully it doesn’t change when he hits rabbit puberty (im looking to get him neutered when he turns 5-6 months).

Ill add some before and after pictures/videos :)

Overall he’s doing amazingly well and I hope I can afford to get him a brother or sister once I move out in the next few years!

Attachments

• 5A3742FE-5C61-43A9-954E-85709426C472.jpeg
    5A3742FE-5C61-43A9-954E-85709426C472.jpeg
    960.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 8D906EE9-9938-497D-8734-3898E0F9A922.jpeg
    8D906EE9-9938-497D-8734-3898E0F9A922.jpeg
    755.3 KB · Views: 0
  • D3CED080-4E14-4EE9-BAD0-06A85F5D631B.jpeg
    D3CED080-4E14-4EE9-BAD0-06A85F5D631B.jpeg
    862.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6538.MOV
    21.9 MB
  • IMG_6109.MOV
    15.1 MB
Just a little update on my 5 week old bunny at the time if anyone saw my old post!

A little backstory: his name is Mocha and I got him from a breeder for free not knowing that he was 5 weeks old even when I strictly said I wanted a two month old bunny. Well the damage was done and I had to care for him which I did around the clock. I syringe fed him water for a bit and made sure he was all warm and comforted. Gave him his little own fur bed to simulate his siblings and lots of fresh hay. One day one of his ears fell and I thought he was hurt!! But then we realized he’s actually a lop bunny!! (Surprise) He got so big and I don’t doubt he will keep going. I always handled him so he would know me and he grew up to be strong healthy and a very very happy and loving bunny. He’s not scared of people at all and often comes and sits besides me. He’s some how was litter trained even as a 2 month old (he’s about 3-4 months now) and is still entering his hutch to poop and pee instead of doing it all over my room lol. As a baby he would lick my hands and seems like he still kept it since he licks everyones hands when they approach him! Honestly I don’t know if its right to say this but I’m glad I got to raise him from 5 weeks because he’s the friendliest bunny I know! Hopefully it doesn’t change when he hits rabbit puberty (im looking to get him neutered when he turns 5-6 months).

Overall he’s doing amazingly well and I hope I can afford to get him a brother or sister once I move out in the next few years!
Awe he is sooo adorable. Yes it is sooo nice to hear good news, especially hand raising a bunny inside, such affection and unconditioned love they give us. 😃🥰🤎

Adorable! There is nothing that beats that pure bunny love!

Latest posts

Back