Update on Maya

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
Maya is nearing the end of her pregnancy, this isher last week! She's due at the end of next week:)im noticingthat she will not touch her hay, she only eats the pellets and greensthat I give her!:?I also noticed that her poos were on thegreen side and im wondering if it has anything to do with her dietbecause she's otherwise doing well and not acting sick.

aww! cant wait to see the babies when they areborn. I'm not too sure about her poo's being green but when Roxy waspregnant she had sort of runny poos but not diarrhea. She turned outfine, hope everything goes well. If she isn't eating hay, shes probablysaving it til she builds her nest - thats what mine did :D!

Leanne

Here's hoping everything goes really well for her:D. I'm sorry I can't say anything about her eating and poops asdespite having a flock of rabbits :pI don't know anythingabout pregnant ones. Hopefully she knows what she's doing though :).

Kate

I thought your bunny already had babies. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else??

Lissa wrote:
Ithought your bunny already had babies. Maybe I'm thinking ofsomeone else??
You're right Lissa.

Except I think it was a different doe. It was one that she brought homein February and didn't know that she was pregnant. The kits didn't makeit.

I think Maya was bred to Floppsy before he crossed the Bridge.

Maya was pregnant when I got her, Ididn't know and she gave birth to 5 stillborn kits! I bredherwith flops before he died, so this is hersecondlitter and im hoping there are no stillborns this time!

Hows she doing at the moment? I hope this litterare fine too, Roxy's first litter was unsuccessful - 5 stillborn,however her second litter had just 1 stillborn and 3 live and healthykits! Let us know how she gets on, Leanne

well she sure is fat :Dandsheeats alot! Im guessing she's gona have the kits by day 30because it doesn't look like she can stay pregnant anylonger..LOL:p she's alsobeen laying down quite abitlately soim pretty sure she's gona kindle soon, she startedmaking her nest today with hay and pieces of cardboard! I will letevryone know when she kindles;)

Luna

Latest posts

Back