UPDATE motherless babies... at my house

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's Jazz doin'?

Would you and James want to do this as a full-time side occupation?

Every lil' furry you cared for was so darn lucky and spoiled to have good guardians.

I hope bunny kisses will always come your way! :hearts::hearts::hearts::love:

Er, full time side occupation? Sounds like a good way to give me a heart attack... and fill up my house!:shock::p

Unfortunately for Jazzy I took her back to the shelter on Monday. I've been so busy between her and the babies (who went back two weeks ago now) and Dora, I don't have the time/energy for her any more. Oh, and she's supposed to get spayed today. Although I didn't get to work with her as much as I liked, she is much more comfortable with humans now and will let me rub her nose if she's busy eating veggies. She used to be terrified every time I tried.

I'm going to rig out Jazzy's dog crate and cat/Dora proof it so Dora can have a monster-sized cage on the floor instead ofhaving to be picked up for play time from her cage on the counter top. She hates that and struggles so hard I worry she'll hurt herself. Teeny-tiny bunny in a 42" dog crate, coming up!

Latest posts

Back