*UPDATE* He's coming home!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's settling down in Hannah's bedroom. The poorguy is more than a little overwhelmed at the sudden change ofenvironment. He hasn't really moved from his spot on her bed yet,though earlier we were able to elicit some purrs. He's a realsweetheart, and looks so much like his sister, Stephanie. A muchlarger, more solid version of Stephanie ;) It's fun to finally have aboy cat in the house.

m33283493.jpg

It may be hard to see in these photos, but his coat condition isn'tthat great: coarse, flakey, lots of shedding. This is most likely dueto a poor diet, something that we'll work on once he's given more timeto settle down.

His sister was meowing outside the door:

m33283542.jpg

m33283517.jpg

The only thing that has me concerned is that he doesn't like havingpressure applied to his shoulders (brushes, hands, etc.) I don't knowif he's just temperamental, or if there are actual problems there. Inanother few weeks I'll have him seen by our vet. In the meantime, we'lllet him get used to living with this crazy family.

Hannah is happy to have her boy home :happydance

Latest posts

Back