Unlocking a phone?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepnFluff

Reaction score
Hey everyone, need a bit of help and I know some of you are quite techno savvy so may know something. Long story short is that my friend Jonny passed away in a horrific car accident last sunday and it's his funeral on Friday and his brother Daniel needs to un lock his phone to get pictures off it. It's nota SIM card code its just like the one when you turn it on. The phones a SAMSUNG M510, or SAMSUNG Envy, it does NOT have a SIM card, its on the old CDMA network so doesn't need one. The 1234, 0000, 9999, 1111 last 4 digits of his number don't work either.....It's been taken into the shop who say they'll need to reset it to get into it which will lose everything so kinda defeats the purpose.....But it's a well known fact these people arerather stupid so probably don't know....Anyone have any helpful info?

That sounds promising, thanks very much for your help didn't find that one when was searching :) I'll pass it on to Daniel.

Latest posts

Back