Understanding Angry Rabbits with Attitude

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a cute thread!

Wesley is the bunny bulldozer. He will go around shoving things aroundwith his head. He's always pushing me and nudging me with his head whenhe wants to me get lost. He's the only one who's allowed in his cage,on his towel, petting his Jordi, etc.

He will push his baskets and boxes around with his head for fun too.

Edit: spelling.

Daisy always lets me know when shes mad. Shewill get hold of my cuff when I'm feeding her and shake it and makea "grrrnuurgh" sound. This is when I know it is time to takemy hand out of her hutch because she means business. Also she butts,thumps and throws her food bowl. Flippin' eck this girl is sooo moody.

Vickie

What's an "attitude"? I don't know what you mean, but I'll tell you what I do when mom does stuff I don't like.

When mom bends down to pet the other two rabbits, I run up behind herand goose her good, right in the butt! She doesn't like thatone bit. She lets out a shriek, jumps up, and then I binkyoff. Job done.

When she wears socks, I try to pull them off. I scratch anddig at them until she takes them off.

When she sneaks Baby a carrot, I get mad and ignore her for the rest ofthe night. I won't play her silly chase game or let her petme. When she comes up to apologize, I give her thebutt. :bunnybutt:

Snuggs

Snuggy wrote:
When mom bends down to pet the other two rabbits, I run upbehind her and goose her good, right in the butt! She doesn'tlike that one bit. She lets out a shriek, jumps up, and thenI binky off. Job done.

Snuggs
:laugh:

What's an "attitude"? I don't know what you mean, but I'll tell you what I do when mom does stuff I don't like.

When mom bends down to pet the other two rabbits, I run up behind herand goose her good, right in the butt! She doesn't like thatone bit. She lets out a shriek, jumps up, and then I binkyoff. Job done.

When she wears socks, I try to pull them off. I scratch anddig at them until she takes them off.

When she sneaks Baby a carrot, I get mad and ignore her for the rest ofthe night. I won't play her silly chase game or let her petme. When she comes up to apologize, I give her thebutt. :bunnybutt:

Snuggs

LOL! Too cute! :rofl:

Tiny goes into the kids' bathroom andhides behind the toilet - if I come near - he thumps at me.He once tried to throw a piece of banana at me because he was mad butit got stuck to his teeth or something. That was worthseeing...
I love this story too! I can just picture that... silly rabbit!

:happybunny:

JimD wrote:
Snuggy wrote:
When mom bendsdown to pet the other two rabbits, I run up behind her and goose hergood, right in the butt! She doesn't like that onebit. She lets out a shriek, jumps up, and then I binkyoff. Job done.

Snuggs
:laugh:
Jim don't laugh! Rue "goosed" me in the butt today for no reason! Little monster!

All of mine like to rattle the cage door whenthey want out. But the funniest is when Corbin gets mad and he will gointo his litter box start digging in the litter box and get dirtylitter all over the floor. If I catch him i will push him out of thereand clean up the mess and he will just jump right back in and do itagain! He has such an attitude!!:gun:

Pepper & Dusty Ithink have the same attitude when they get mad,they both puttheir paw on my husbands arm when he moves their stuff aroundon the bottom of the cage.Last night Dusty did that with my husband,myhusband was moving his hay and Dusty keep putting his paw on him,likeleave my stuff alone.I don't move stuff around on the bottom of thecage,because I don't want no paw on me.

bluebird wrote:
Itattoed my husbands favorite doe who always came over for pets on thehead.she refused to be petted for almost two weeks.what atemper.bluebird

I had to tattoo some rabbits for a friend of mine. Mostrabbits, when they are being tattooed, tend to stiffen up or will makenoise. Well, my friend handed me a little black Rex doe andas I proceeded to tattoo her, she GROWLED at me!!!:laugh:I felt bad enough as it was (I hate tattooing) butI've never had one growl before!

Sharon

Guessing she was a little pissed off!

Latest posts

Back