Under aged pregnant bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this new forum thing but I need to ask you what to do in my situation.
Around 3 days ago I put my doe’s rabbit hutch outside for a bit of fresh air ( it was closed btw) and minutes later I see the male in there and he wasn’t neutered, so I immediately took him out but now a few days later she is acting differently and her tummy is bigger that’s before.

I was reading on google and apparently mini lops reach maturity at 6 months of age and my doe is only 4 months. I really don’t know if she is going to be ok, can you tell me if she might get sick or die, please.

That's not really underage. My first bun gave birth at 5 months (an Oopsie litter) so I wouldn't fuss. Just keep them separated until one of them is 'fixed. She should be fine. My bun didn't really gain any weight until right before she gave birth. I'm sure she will be okay

Hi, I am new to this new forum thing but I need to ask you what to do in my situation.
Around 3 days ago I put my doe’s rabbit hutch outside for a bit of fresh air ( it was closed btw) and minutes later I see the male in there and he wasn’t neutered, so I immediately took him out but now a few days later she is acting differently and her tummy is bigger that’s before.

I was reading on google and apparently mini lops reach maturity at 6 months of age and my doe is only 4 months. I really don’t know if she is going to be ok, can you tell me if she might get sick or die, please.
Two of my rabbits are the oopsies too, in both cases they parents were purchased in pet store and supposed to be all females at 8 weeks old and after a couple months they built their nest and had their kits because one of the girls was actually a boy :) So they were pretty young about 4 months old then and everything was fine with them so there's no need to worry too much I believe especially when you can't really change it, just enjoy your time with your new bunnies :)

Latest posts

Back