Uma’s got gas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebert058

Reaction score
Hey guys! The past two or three days Uma’s stomach has been making instense gurgling noises during and after she’s finished eating her veg. I got her some baby gas drops but today it’s pretty bad and when trying to give her a belly massage I could definitely feel gas bubbles in there. I’m doing the whole three hour baby gas drops thing right now and hopping it passes. I’m confused because she’s eating her veg and hay normally, responds to treats normally, is peeing and pooping and is drinking water. The only differences is the stomach noises and she’s currently laying on her side to, what I’m assuming is, relieve some of the gas pain. Please let me know what I should do, if it’s something that should pass, etc!

As long as her eating and pooping is normal, I think I would try eliminating the veggies to see if one of them might be the cause of the gas, especially if there are any new ones you recently introduced into her diet. If the gas clears up then I would try and determine which veggie was the cause. Cruciferous veggies are the most common ones to cause issues, but not always.

Hey guys! The past two or three days Uma’s stomach has been making instense gurgling noises during and after she’s finished eating her veg. I got her some baby gas drops but today it’s pretty bad and when trying to give her a belly massage I could definitely feel gas bubbles in there. I’m doing the whole three hour baby gas drops thing right now and hopping it passes. I’m confused because she’s eating her veg and hay normally, responds to treats normally, is peeing and pooping and is drinking water. The only differences is the stomach noises and she’s currently laying on her side to, what I’m assuming is, relieve some of the gas pain. Please let me know what I should do, if it’s something that should pass, etc!
dear ebert058,-yes,infant simethicone,-watch the poops,and limit the greens,treats,-always offer timothy/orchard grasses-this will help..sincerely james waller

Latest posts

Back