Type of fencing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressed Rat

Reaction score
I'm thinking about building a rabbit run for my bunnies out of an old child play house in my yard. Im looking for cheap materials to use. I know they can chew through chicken wire. What other types of fencing can I use? I believe I already have the wood poles I'm going to use, some poles from a different project.

Oh shoot, it slipped my mind that this virus was also happening.
It wouldn't be worth making just the playhouse a place for them because it's smaller than their pens in the house. I just thought it be a nice place for them to go if they felt threatened by something. I guess I'll put the project aside until either RHD2 stops or I can get them vaccinated.
There only been one reported case of RHD2 in my county as far as I know.
Thanks for reminding about this. 😓

I'm thinking about building a rabbit run for my bunnies out of an old child play house in my yard. Im looking for cheap materials to use. I know they can chew through chicken wire. What other types of fencing can I use? I believe I already have the wood poles I'm going to use, some poles from a different project.
We have a heavy duty material on our deck plus a gate door that is actually low cost fencing that could be used. I will take a picture of It is very important that it would be covered so no prey could get the rabbit and that there is no way they could dig under or squeeze out.

Attachments

• 16088156597332227257390345343462.jpg
    16088156597332227257390345343462.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 2
If I were you, I wouldn't take your bun out, just because it is a hot spot for RHDV2, but if you really want to, you could use a puppy pen as fencing!

Latest posts

Back