Two months

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blwinteler

Reaction score
It just occurred to me how fast time has flown with the new boys. Yesterday marks two months since I adopted them. Bugsy has gotten really good about being picked up and held, as long as we are standing. If we sit down, he gets squirmy and hops away. Groucho is getting a little more personable too. He makes it clear that he likes us, but would prefer to not be pet. When picked up, he calms quickly and likes to be brushed. My estranged husband may not like my decision to get them, but my son and I sure do love them very much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

It just occurred to me how fast time has flown with the new boys. Yesterday marks two months since I adopted them. Bugsy has gotten really good about being picked up and held, as long as we are standing. If we sit down, he gets squirmy and hops away. Groucho is getting a little more personable too. He makes it clear that he likes us, but would prefer to not be pet. When picked up, he calms quickly and likes to be brushed. My estranged husband may not like my decision to get them, but my son and I sure do love them very much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Rabbit Forum mobile app
--glad to hear this,,rabbit behavior is important,and they make us feel good about ourselves,--what might be upjection be to your new responsibilities..??-sincerely james waller :big kiss::spintongue:brownbunny

Latest posts

Back