Two female buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buns4Life_Cinder

Reaction score
Hey, my rabbit Cinder gets lonely because I have school then track so i was if I could try to get another rabbit. Do i have to spay both of them? Since Cinder is 6 months I know it will be hard to bond them so I just want to get some expert opinions. Thxs!!!!

get both fixed and let the bonding begin ..

just supervise and like US know the out come ..

Her being 6 months does not make it harder for her to bond. The most important factor is both rabbits being fixed. Even much older rabbits can be bonded (as long as they are fixed). So age doesn't have a negative effect.

Once she's fixed, the easiest way to find a compatible bondmate is to go through a rabbit rescue and allow her to "bunny date" some other fixed rabbits. This lets her choose the rabbit. The rescue can help assess their potential compatibility. Bonding is a process. Sometimes it goes smoothly, sometimes it is very difficult and occasionally two rabbits just refuse to bond.

I bonded 2, 1yr old females but only 1 was fixed :) it would be easier to fix her and go to a pound to have a bunny date

K thanks guys. I was just wondering because. Cinder gets lonely while I'm at school, but my mom said i couldn't get another bun. Thanks anyways

You can help her deal with the lonliness by setting up a radio in your room on low, as well as give her more toys to play with when you aren't around.

Latest posts

Back