Two bits of good news :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penna

Reaction score
Belle's NIC cage is finally done. :)She's so happy in it, I can tell, even though she only in her petstore cage at night. I'll have pictures soon. Belle started using her litterbox right of the bat in her new cage last night. :)

And as for how Maggie's doing, I was SUPER DUPER excited this morning because there only like five little poopies outside of her litterbox. FIVE. It's been like that for around the past three days or so. It doesn't take me as long to sweep up anymore in her cage, which means more cuddling.

Just wanted to share the good news.

Whoops, it's already 7:30, I better get ready for school. :p

Awwww that's good news indeed! It's fun to watch them react to their NIC condos. I was surprised at how much they loved theirs as well. Weee for your buns! :biggrin2:

So tell me the trick to getting them in the box to poo! Bo usually does but he also will poos ALL OVER when he's out of his cage. :X

Thanks everyone! :)

I honestly have no idea how Belle learned how to use her litterbox. :?

When we got her, we just bought a litterbox, put it in her cage, and from then on, she used it. And then about a month later my mom gave me the okay on letting her out during the day, so she's just in her cage at night. So we got her another litterbox so there was in her cage and one out of it. She's always been PERFECT about her litterbox habbits.

As for Maggie, before switching to her NIC cage a few weeks ago, she used her litterbox when she felt like it. The majority of the time in her old cage, she would just go wearever. But when I switched her to her new NIC cage, she REFUSED to go in her litterbox. I tried EVERYTHING, spraying spots with viniger, putting hay in box, putting her poops in the box, soaking up her urine and putting it in her box. NOTHING worked. So I thought maybe her litterbox was too small for her (even though she's less then two pounds and full grown), so I switched to a rubbermaid container that wasn't in use. And then all of a sudden, she started using that. Maggie's pretty good about not going out of the cage, especially with her NIC cage now, because her old cage was elevated off the ground, so I had to lift her when she had to go potty. And of course, Maggie HATES being lifted off the ground, so when I tried to lift her up, she'd scamper away and pee somewhere else.

But both of my girlies are doing great. :)

Latest posts

Back