Twitter?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I wouldn't even know how to use Twitter. LOL

I'm still tying to set up my mini laptop I bought last weekend to wireless.:ponder: I bought it so I can go onto RO when I'm visiting the different bunnies in the different rooms.

Susan:weee:

I have a Twitter account, but I've never used it. Can't even remember my user name. This week I've gotten emails that people are signing up to follow me. People I don't know! Weird.

Boz you're a girl? Oh wait it says breanna below your username... I always thought you were a guy named bosley...

I've followed everyone here.
My username is SilentSaudade

Elf Mommy wrote:
okiron wrote:
I have Twitter but don't like the idea of people I don't know following me lol.
I check each person who follows me, and if I don't like what they have on their page, I block them. :)
I have my updates protected, so that people can only follow me if I approve them. I've had about 20 requests this week from random spammers wanting to follow me- denied them all!:)

mouse_chalk wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
okiron wrote:
I check each person who follows me, and if I don't like what they have on their page, I block them. :)
I have my updates protected, so that people can only follow me if I approve them. I've had about 20 requests this week from random spammers wanting to follow me- denied them all!:)
Good idea. If I can't recognize a friend request on facebook, I deny.

slavetoabunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
okiron wrote:
Good idea. If I can't recognize a friend request on facebook, I deny.

I'm the same, if not worse with Facebook. When I was employed but on long-term sick, my work colleagues/friends would check my profile and presumably report back to my manager if I'd had a haircut, or if my status was something as small as cooking dinner/going to the shops, etc, and then she'd call me asking what I was doing out and about. I remember a couple of years ago going for a picnic with my friends in the park, the first time I'd gotten out in months, and pictures were posted of me on Facebook, and my manager challenged me over whether I was really ill or not if I was able to go to the park (lol). That day I changed my Facebook to only show my profile picture and nothing else to people who aren't on my friends list, and I put all my work 'friends' on a limited profile so that they could barely see anything either. I like my friends to see what I'm up to, but not everyone I don't know as well!

That sounds ridiculous, I had four or five managers check my myspace when I was applying. Funny thing was if you searched for me or my email on myspace back then there was a fake account that made me look like the perfect employable person.

Elf Mommy wrote:
okiron wrote:
Lol I basically do the same thing.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
What is Twitter exactly?
http://twitter.com/

A social networking site, where you basically just update your status to say what you're up to, etc, and friends can follow it and see your updates. You can follow other people as well, and loads of different sites/celebrities also Twitter. For example, as well as some friends, I also folllow BBC News...

Give it a go! :D

Latest posts

Back