Twisted red bunny book

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nose_twitch

Reaction score
I need some help here, guys, although I don't know if anyone will know what I'm talking about. I'm looking for a small book, I remember it was red and black, and it has a bunch of pictures of a comic bunny in different situations such as, "bunny with small mouth," "jesus bunny," "bunny with pimples." It's kind of an off-color book, but it's truly hilarious. Anyone know what it's called or where I can find it? I've had no luck in my internet searches. Thanks!

The only book I can think of that might possibly fit the description you're talking about (and is red and black, too), is the Book of Bunny Suicides. My friend bought it for a mutual friend of ours, and it was quite funny...dark humor, but funny. Is that what you're talking about? :)

Lol...glad I could help somehow! Lol...if I find the book you're talking about, I'll let you know. Was it perchance one of those Happy Bunny things?

No it was even more warped than that. I guess you'd have to see it for it to be funny, but it just had this one random rabbit that they created a zillion different situations for. "Bunny with 1 leg," "Bunny with a beer gut," etc.

Yes, the warning is necessary...LOL!!

Okay, a portion of my sense of humor can get quite dark...and those are FUNNY!! I liked the one that has Shannon Daugherty eyes...hehe!!! :D

I'm going to have to show those to my husband...he'll love them! And my best friend...lol!! :D

Thanks for sharing!

Haha, don't worry Linz, I doubt most people think thatkind of thing is funny. I can't really explain it, but when I read it, I can't stop laughing. It's just so random and...wrong. It makes fun of everything using something as unassuming as a bunny.

I agree...that must be what's funny about it...they're not making fun or lacking respect for bunnies...it's just that they're using something so innocent. Lol...

Must be a Californian thing that we both think it's funny, eh? Lol!!

I might need that book.

So Nose_twitch, do you like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac too? Or the toned-down Nickolodean versian Invader Zim? Must obey the taco man!

maherwoman: YEP, I seriously think it's a California thing! We're totally warped!

naturestee: OMG I love Invader Zim! Hahahaha. There's nothing more fun to watch than a narcissistic megalomaniac.

I think you'd really like Johnny then. It's a short comic book series by the same person who did Invader Zim. Only more twisted.

And Wisconsin people are way more warped! What, do think we actually stay sane during the winter?

Very true naturestee, I lived in Montana for 6 years, and that may just be where I developed my humor. Heh, there's actually a "bunny with cabin fever" in the Bunnywith book.

Lol...good point. Hadnt thought of that. (excuse the lack of apostophes...computer not wanting to let them work right now)

I come from the midwest originally, so maybe youre right...it could be a midwest thing...those long winters...lol!!

naturestee wrote:
And Wisconsin people are way more warped! What, do think we actually stay sane during the winter?

Ah Ive seen the book of bunny suicides and that IS funny:DReally need to buy it!

I was in the book shop looking all through the book, every page. I bet the shop owner thought 'aren't you going to buy that book?' lol

Latest posts

Back