Twilah had her babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim is taking Bumble.

And I'll get a few pics of the boy for you Emily. He is the worst maked one I'm afraid, but is super sweet. He is my favorite.

~Hayley

**Edited cause I can't spell LOL**

Hayley411 wrote:
Kim is taking Bumble.

And I'll get a few pics of the boy for you Emily. He is the worst maked one I'm afraid, but is super sweet. He is my favorite.

~Hayley

**Edited cause I can't spell LOL**
Alright, thanks Hayley. :)I don't mind getting a non-showable one; like I saidin the PM,just will use him for agility and maybe some4-H pet shows. ;)

Emily

Okay Emily here is the boy.

Animals022.jpg

Left side

Animals006.jpg

Right side

Animals007.jpg

Animals008.jpg

Animals010.jpg

~Hayley

AWW!! I'd be a terrible breeder because I think the mismarks are the cutest! Think of SnowyShiloh's Skyler and his Marilyn Monroe beauty mark!

If there weren't the mismarks it would be such a boring litter, and you could never tell them apart.

The mismarks are my favorite too. Your eyes are immediately drawn to the mismarks cause they stand out so much.

~Hayley

Oh he is Sooo cute!!!
Is that the only positive boy in the litter?
So weird how he looks like a greatly-marked Dutch on the left side, but on the right, he doesn't. lol. Looks like a totally different baby!

I agree, mismarks are absolutely adorable.

The mummy and daddy are lovely xx I like the mistakes best aswell, they should have pet showing and the competition to be which is the most unusual, i would like that lots xx

mismarks and not recognized colors are my favorites too.

I mean i just had to go through my dutch litters and acess them and Robyn's four, oh lordie, they are all gorgeous(and blues) but i can't tell any of them apart, they all look really really good, her's i have completely sexed(Two of her boys i swear are twins, they both have short stops.) Neena's babies, I love this one black in there(She's got 3 black, 3 gray) and it's got this cute little almost heart shapped black dot between it's shoulders, i'm hoping its a girl so i can call it Lovey. Amita's got two steels(1 buck, 1 doe), two blue steels(again 1 buck 1 doe) and one black, unsexed, that i now call bald face, cause it's blaze is soooo wide goes almost to his/her eyes, hehe, the others are too good on markings to get names right now. :)
But your little boy, BUmble, takes the cake on the mismarks i've seen at least he has two brown eyes, i've seen them that mismarked (Rach has a black doe like that) that has one blue eye and the other is partially blue, personally i'm not a freak for blue eyes on dutch, the odd lilacish color on the blue's is fine, but on a black? it's just odd. . . .

peppa and georgie wrote:
The mummy and daddy are lovely xx I like the mistakes best aswell, they should have pet showing and the competition to be which is the most unusual, i would like that lots xx

They have pet classes( for mixed breeds, mismarked purebreds, etc.) in 4-H.

Emily

They do have it at our local fair too, pet class. but that's only for 4H and youth. no open arba there, heck you don't even have to go to regular arba shows you just have to enter them in the fair for that.

Blaze_Amita wrote:
They do have it at our local fair too, pet class. but that's only for 4H and youth. no open arba there, heck you don't even have to go to regular arba shows you just have to enter them in the fair for that.

Yeah exactly. There are also 4-H shows during the year, that are like ARBA shows (some are ARBA sanctioned, most aren't) and they have pet classes there. Also have fitting & showing and all the youth stuff ;)

Emily

All I can say is....

I WANT!!!!!!

They all lookjust like my Dutchess (re, see my avatar) when I got her, a little fluffy ball of love, at 6 weeks of age! Dutchie isn't show quality either; the stops on her feet are too long. She is absolutely - without exception - the gentlest of our 15 rabbits.

I would never get any work done,if I hadthose 4 cuties at my house! I'd never be able to put them down!!

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
peppa and georgie wrote:
Thanks emily i didnt know that but was does 4-H mean??
Those babies do look sooo cuddly xx

4-H is just a youth club for kids. 4-H stands for just that, the four H's: hands, heart, health and hands. ;)

Emily
I have to go along with everyone else and say how cute they are.

Latest posts

Back