Twilah had her babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must..... Have.....Cute..... Baby..... Dutches.....!!!!!! :biggrin2:

myheart

p.s. lock all doors.... babies might go missing.....:ph34r2

They remind me of a checkered flag (can you tell it's May and I live in Indiana? - do you all know about May in Indiana??? LOL)

myheart wrote:
Must..... Have.....Cute..... Baby..... Dutches.....!!!!!! :biggrin2:

myheart

p.s. lock all doors.... babies might go missing.....:ph34r2

I live really close to her....I'll go up and snatch Twilah and the babies and send one to ya'll! Make a line! Lol. First come, first serve....me first of course :p

Emily

they are gorgeous i had dutch babies once but some were black and white and some were agouti and white xx i didnt know back then you could hold them at that age xxxx so sweet xx more pics please xx

When I first saw them I was kinda shocked, I never would have guessed that there body would have the black and pink skin lol!

polly wrote:
they are beautiful :) I have heard so many times how great dutch are as mums and foster mums :)
keep us updated with piccies

Oh yes very good mommies, I had a dutch doe raise three holland lop babies last year(they were a week younger than my dutch babies and ended up getting squished). Right now, Redthunder, Rae has a black doe, raising her 7 babies, 1 from her gray doe and 1 dwarf baby(We call him the funkay looking dutch baby, a broken chin dwarf) and they're all hoping around, eating and drinking on their own.

Any more pictures of Twailah's babies?

Sorry I've been so busy, my brother was in a bad car wreck last wednesday and I've been at the hospital everyday. He has seven broken ribs, a cracked pelvis on both sides, and he had a collaped lung. They say he is lucky to be alive, he wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

I'll get some new pics up as soon as I can.

~Hayley

I finally got pictures.

Here are the babies at three weeks old.

Bumble, the best marked one.

003-2.jpg

Long stop, yes it's her fault and her name LOL

004-3.jpg

Bert (has the exact markings as Sherbert), Gigity, white ear, and Bumble.

015-1.jpg

Long stop, and Dottie (she has a black dot in the middle of her blaze)

012.jpg

Bo Gigity, the runt and my mothers fav. She might keep him.

027.jpg

Unfortunatly I only got one really good one. The others have minor-major faults, I have two with white ear tips, one with a verylong stop, one with only half a saddle (far left, 3rd pic), and one with a really gigity saddle and undercut.

But they are the sweetest babies, they already charge to the front of the cage when I walk in the barn. I'm in love with them.

After having freaky lionheads, the dutch are a breeze. Their like hollands, very trusting and outgoing.

~Hayley

Oh god, before i go on about how cute they are i hope you brother is feeling better x
Now,,,, god they are adorable, how sweet they look all lined up. I bet you cant stop cuddling them, are they really friendly? I have heard before that dutch rabbits and guinea pigs too are really friendly breeds. I used to have some years ago that were lovely, but i dont remember the babies being quite as fluffy looking as yours. So are both parents black and white dutch? Sorry if you have already said about this. xx

They are gorgeous!! I love dutchie babies. I kind of expected Black, my blue to my tort produced black last year too. They aren't bad for her first litter and best of all is you may not get the same thing if you try that pairing again, you may get other colors or different markings, that's why i love the dutch soo much.
Beautiful babies!!!

Latest posts

Back