Tumours & Bladder Stones on X-Ray :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is she doing? I didn't get to read all the posts because I am at work and feeling sad for your bunny an d thinking about mine. This past Saturday, I was told our Smokey has a hard lump on her belly. I tried to keep it together but lost it on the way home and when I got home from a job I had that night. I love her like she is one of my kids. I am so scared. She is on tribrissen I believe.

How is she doing? I didn't get to read all the posts because I am at work and feeling sad for your bunny an d thinking about mine. This past Saturday, I was told our Smokey has a hard lump on her belly. I tried to keep it together but lost it on the way home and when I got home from a job I had that night. I love her like she is one of my kids. I am so scared. She is on tribrissen I believe.

SmokeysMomMom wrote:

Hi Smokey's, unfortunately, Lara fell asleep peacefully last Saturday 6th November. She was doing well on Metacam for her lung tumors in her last 2 months but she began to deteriorate on the Thursday prior to the Saturday. The capacity had got down to 10% and she had lost control of her legs and bladder.

Here is the post I had prior to Lara's departure:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=61760&forum_id=16

Lara also had a hard lump on her belly (2cm wide x 2cm deep) but as she had advanced tumors the vet did not want to operate.

Thank you for checking in. It has been a sad week for us. She was a good friend.

I also have a post on the Rainbow Bridge.

If your bun is otherwise healthy, it may be worth seeing if the lump can be removed? I do wish you the best of luck....sending positive bunny vibes :pray:

Latest posts

Back