Tucker Creek Rabbitry

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCRabbitry

Reaction score
I am really tired. It is almost 90 degrees outside. My rabbits are hot.... My dog is happy.... She is hanging out with me.... She hasn't been able too, at least not like she wants to here lately, because of me having to work in the early morning.

My feet are killing me.... I stand on my feet all day long to work.... is anyone else this tired?? I work for 5 or 8 hours almost everyday, then come home and have to clean, and cook dinner for my fiance and I.... I feel like I am working two full time jobs... and never really get any time to relax or just have time to myself...

Anyone else feel like this? Anywho... I am going to get off of here... I really need to go do dishes... ugh...

Melinda

I can't contain myself anymore! :D In a little less than 2 weeks, I will be getting a SUPER cute chin doe! :D I also have a super cute broken blue buck, broken cream doe, and a black doe coming as well. :D ok, just couldn't contain myself. :D Melinda

Congrats on your soon to be new additions. I know what you mean about being busy as I have 4 kiddos, one is a baby and 3 buns. Super long fulltime job...

It is too warm... it was 102 degrees yesterday, and is supposed to be 105 today and tomorrow.... I can believe it... it's already 72 out there... ugh...

Latest posts

Back