Tu Shen sure was happy about something

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what it was that made him happy, but I love that hop he did after scoping. And it's rare I get pictures of him scoping, let alone videos. Now to get Xiao Wu to let me video her playing. >.>

He's so cute !! Are you Chinese ? I love the names ! 😍

I love it when they just get up and dash around.

I've been trying to get a video of our rabbit (Bernie) zooming around and binky-ing, but he's so quick I can't capture him. Any suggestions? We're getting a night cam to see what he does at night. Maybe it'll be captured on that. Thanks.

I've been trying to get a video of our rabbit (Bernie) zooming around and binky-ing, but he's so quick I can't capture him. Any suggestions? We're getting a night cam to see what he does at night. Maybe it'll be captured on that. Thanks.
You just gotta keep trying. I've been trying to catch my two flopping but never succeeded. A night cam might just capture those moments. Might even get a random flop in the mix, too.

Same . I can't get it lol x

Latest posts

Back