Trying Not To Cry...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Channahs

Reaction score
Going on a 7 day trip to Vegas and packing up my Barry to go stay with my son while we're gone. Pretty much moving his room (including his humpty bear) over there.

And Barry's just lounging on top of his condo clueless. :in tears:

Phew... I was worried something absolutely awful had happened to poor Barry! Going away and leaving a pet is always tough, but you'll be back before you know it :D

These are his digs for the next few days. Jovi got wind of his buntosterone and took a peek. She was none too happy with Nonny, and I got the back feet flip off. There's a gate on the room. I've prepackaged their salads for the next four days. He has his radio station and these are his things. He kind of doesn't want me out of his sight. I have created a clingy bun. Not that I'm not feeling a little clingy myself LOL.

1407963339971.jpg

Scared me half to death too! Glad it's just a vacation and you're just going to miss the little guy. You'll be back before you know it and hopefully get mobbed to death with lots of bunny kisses :)

I'd be a soggy mess ifanything happened to him :rolleyes: I've imagined every horrible scenario already!

He will probably greet me with circles and grunts when I get home. I checked yesterday and indeed they have dropped. I had to give him his own Humpty bear. I hope I hit a slot so I can get that taken care of when I get return. :p

Ok this is crazy. While Barry stays with my son this week, Jovi is starting to groom him and he her. He sticks his head through the bars of the door gate as does she, and they've been grooming each other. In the matter of one day! This can't happen. How am I going to get my Barry back if they fall in love?

Aw! Don't worry, I'm sure they're just taking advantage of having another bun around for a week. You're still gonna be his number one gal!

Latest posts

Back