True or False Game!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, they like fruit like bananas a lot more🙂

rabbits are very tough animals who can withstand anything
False , they are fragile and cannot live without food for long or in cold , hot or wet weather.

Rabbits love snow !

Some do. Bunbun loves it.

Rabbits make good friends to a cat. My cat and Bunbun and trying to make friends. Lol 😂

True, they can be great friends if the cat has a calm demeanor and shows no aggression towards the rabbit.

Rabbits can only be housed outside if given the proper amount of space, enrichment, and diet. And, if the rabbit is housed with another rabbit.

You can walk a rabbit like a dog
True, but you should use a harness not a collar
I wanted to point out that this is actually false. Rabbits cannot be walked on a leash like a dog. When walking a dog you are directing them which way to go, but with a bunny, you are simply holding the leash to keep the rabbit from getting into danger. If you do take your rabbit outside of a leash and harness (as @JingleBellTheBunny said rabbits should be wearing a harness instead of a collar-which is true) the rabbit will actually walk you!

True, otherwise your rabbit could become sick from diseases, get too hot/cold, and much more.

rabbits do not need enrichment and love

I wanted to point out that this is actually false. Rabbits cannot be walked on a leash like a dog. When walking a dog you are directing them which way to go, but with a bunny, you are simply holding the leash to keep the rabbit from getting into danger. If you do take your rabbit outside of a leash and harness (as @JingleBellTheBunny said rabbits should be wearing a harness instead of a collar-which is true) the rabbit will actually walk you!
Yeah, Robbie has a harness but I've never used it before !

My little four pound lion head rabbits liked my older 18 pound cat and they hung out together in my pet room. The younger male cat got boxed. In fact my older cat started eating spinach with my rabbit. That was funny.

False, they need lots of love, care and attention

Rabbits do well in snow
Some do, and some dont. I know a pair of buns and one loves the snow and the other hates it. 😅 i dont live where you get snow, so my bunny has never experienced it.

Rabbits and aggressive dogs can be kept together

True. I'm pretty sure they have more than just pure gold in them.

Most people have no idea what plant it is by its scientific name only.

If i remember correctly, it's called Ookuninushima?
False! They are severely overcrowded there, they have a lot of territorial disputes, (thus a larger number of injuries and illnesses) and they greatly rely on tourists to bring them extra vegs and clean water. The only thing good for them would be thr lack of predators there but it is definetly not a safe haven for them.

Rabbits can get covid.

False. It mostly depends on the individual though.

Pikas are lagomorphs

Latest posts

Back