true bleu's

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babies now 3 weeks

DSC03350.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

DSC03365.jpg

and Lm doing her "up Periscope" impression lol

DSC03353.jpg

I just discovered this thread! and I am glad I did. Your bunnys are beautiful, wonderful photo's. Congrats on the litter, they look like they are doing great.

Bruce did such a impressive job on the previous bunny shed, it will be tough to beat. I look forward to seeing it.

beautiful rabbits, i love the blue color. how are they personality wise? i never heard of them before this

fuzz16 wrote:
beautiful rabbits, i love the blue color. how are they personality wise? i never heard of them before this
They have cheeky personalitys lol like very big nethie. They are also very loving. Full of energy and quite demanding especially when hungry lol!! So far the babies are very inqusitive and love to lick you. I would say they canbe a bit nervous well the adults are anyway. We will see how these babies are when they are older.

Just discovered this!

I love your Beverens! A boy in my 4-H club raises them, I think...I'm pretty sure...

Anyway, they're such beautiful rabbits! I never knew they got that big though! Gosh! Lol.

I am going to have to own/breed them some day!!
The babies are SO cute!!

Emily

Lol yep you just fall in love with them they are def. not the brightest buns on the block either which makes it so much more fun :D

On saturday I had Lady Marmalade and her babies out for a run but LM didn't like me not being in the run with her so she took to jumping out and onto my knee lol When I went in to sit with her she would jump on my knee for cuddles there is quite a force in a rabbit that size who decides your knee is her fave place and you are perchin on a tube!!

I think they might believe that YOU are a Beveren, Polly, in your lovely grey sweater :)
What lovely babes! Momma and Dad ain't no slouches neither! :biggrin2:

I agree, Tracy definitely needs a bleu!

MEET Monster :D he is the biggest in the litter and quite a sook

DSC03404.jpg

DSC03410.jpg

He loves his human mummy :p

DSC03411.jpg

and I believe this one falls in the I like big butts!!!

DSC03412.jpg

these are soem comparison pics with the baby REW nethie we used right at the start you can really see the size difference now!! ( Mini Miffy the REW looks like she is levitating lol)

DSC03406.jpg

DSC03397.jpg

DSC03399.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

Oh my goodness! They are way too gorgeous! Never heard of them before, are they really rare in the states?
:inlove:

Latest posts

Back