Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

išŸ¤hollands

Reaction score
Hey! Just seeking some advice regarding trios. The situation is this- someone reached out who already has 2 bunnies who are 13weeks old right now. They're interested in adopting a 3rd, but my next litters wont be ready to go until July. Is it best to go ahead and bond the 2 they have currently, or wait until they have all 3 and bond them all at once? Also, I've read that a boy boy girl trio works the best. Is this true? I'd love to hear any trio success stories and how you did it! Thank youšŸ˜

Two boys and a girl is least likely to work. The boys will compete over the girl!

Ideally, 3 rabbits should be introduced to each other for the first time all at the same time -- and that should not be until after they've all healed from neuter surgery.

Introducing a 3rd rabbit to an already bonded pair risks the breakup of the original pair.

Two boys and a girl is least likely to work. The boys will compete over the girl!

Ideally, 3 rabbits should be introduced to each other for the first time all at the same time -- and that should not be until after they've all healed from neuter surgery.

Introducing a 3rd rabbit to an already bonded pair risks the breakup of the original pair.
Interesting, thank you!

Latest posts

Back