tricks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnybunny63

Reaction score
i was just out in the garden with my bunnie when i thought i should find out if it was just me that taught my bunnies little tricks to do.

the first thing i taught them was to walk on a lead which they can both do although Daisy still does try and bite me at times!

i have also taught my bunnies to jump over objects/ on them and how to go through a tunnel.

i also taught my bunnies to stand up on their hind legs when i ask them to. a visual command is given not a verbal one as i never could get it to work. lol

how about your bunnies?

Cool!

I don't know if these are considered tricks, but I've taught myPebbles a couple..

If Pebbles is too close to the top of the stairs, I say 'down' and point my finger down the stairs and she runs down.

If I clap my hands Pebbles goes running backinto her cage.

I'm trying to teach Pebbles to jump up on my lap when I'm sitting on the chest in the hallway, but it's not working too well :D.

Well I had Zoey trained with a few voice/hand commands before we moved but ever since then, she seems to have forgotten what they mean.

There was a wooden box/hutch in the run and I had trained her to jump on it when she wanted to go back to her hutch.

I also trained her to jump on to the box when I said 'box' and she would jump up on anything when I said 'up'. I had the hardest time with 'down' but she finally did catch on shortly before moving. And she would stay on top the box when I told her to but the whole time she would watch me and wait for the 'ok' command so she knew she could get down and follow me.

I'm not really sure if those are tricks but still.

I'm teaching my rabbit to play cards....

I'm gonna teach his come when I call and agility,We went to a agility class for rabbit the other day and they made his star in a half a inch high jump he was like Uh no this looks boring and he went the other way he yawned the entire time he was sooo bored but he's just a babie.

Just when he got the hang of it it started to rain it came down hard everyone ran this way and that grabbing there buns and rushing indoors.

Hey I have a question does anyone here have a mini rex?

One of my friends(a moderator at Rabbit Center) had a mini rex named Skittles.I have gotten the opportunity to babysit (or as I call rabbit-sit) Skittles twice.After Benjamin passed away,Skittles was the only time I could ever play with a rabbit.

i have a mini rex!

about 12 weeks old.. im training him to stand right now.. he catches on fast... but then gets bored and goes somewhere else...if only i could train him not to chew on the carpet and my hiar and clothing..

My bunny i think is "confused" i whistle and my 18lb furball comes and lays at my feet !Everyone thinks it's so funny.He thinks he is a dog!

Pebbles can pretend she's a guard dog......

10581.jpg

Rainbows! :shock:

I thaught Raisin to take raisins from between my lips! I just lie on the ground anywhere in the room and she will come and find me and take the raisin very gently. Sometimes she needs a bit of encouragement and I let her smell the container where the raisins are stored in, she will definetly come and look for me then. Especially after 2 raisins she will do a lot of binkies and run like mad in the house. :colors:

Latest posts

Back