Trick Training

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnygreen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been away for a bit, I've had a lot of personal things going on. Dr. Cheese is doing very well lately and I have been wanting to start doing tricks with him on top of getting him to be more comfortable with me holding him. The handling is something I will be working on as we build more comfort because of course I do not want to frighten him. But in terms of training for minor tricks, did anyone have luck with clicker training? I trained my last bun with minor, basic tricks with no clicker, but I've read that some buns find it easier to learn with it. Any thoughts/suggestions?

So I've been trying to train Nova with a clicker for about 2 months now. every couple days i use her pellets (Dinner serving) To train her before letting her have her dinner. it doesnt seem to be working but i think with the right amount it will pay off. Also when your bun(s) get the hang of treat + clicker just move to clicker

Hope that helps!

My bunny followed a laser pointer. He didn’t follow it during the daytime (there were too many other things to see) but at night when it was dark everywhere he kept following it around the room wherever I pointed it. You probably wouldn’t be able to use one for training but it’s funny watching bunnies curiously follow the red dot in a dark room.

Latest posts

Back