Triangle litter box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not crazy about either one. The second one is out because of the door flap -- not a fav of rabbits. The first one has an awkward dip for entry that doesn't seem low/wide enough or rabbit-friendly. The lid on both of those is another negative. While rabbits often like 'privacy' for potty, they generally aren't so big on going into a space with only one entry/exit.

Something like this might work better. Seems to have lower and larger entry area.
https://www.amazon.com/Van-Ness-Cor...r+litter+box&qid=1555032491&s=gateway&sr=8-19

Not everyone does this, but I like using 1 litter box while having a 2nd one to rotate. I prepare the 2nd one and trade it out for the 1st when the 1st needs to be cleaned. Then I can take my time cleaning and airing out the 1st one.

Great tip on having the two litter boxes. Every time I get something crossed off my bunny shopping list, another thing pops up!

We have two corner ones, which we got from Pets at Home(uk store). We put sawdust(which they do not ingest) in an they use them as well the other rectangular one which is the one they use the most. All 3 are supposedly for cats, but it doesn’t seem to bother them they use them meaning less mess other than round the hay.

Latest posts

Back