Traveling to the Vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kricket

Reaction score
In regards to a visit to the vet's office, is it true I should not separate two bonded partners?

Shorty has an appointment to discuss his overeating and weight problem with the doctor. I read somewhere that two bonded partners should never be separated even for trips to the vet.

I guess my concern is why should I stress outboth bunnies? What do my bunny expert friends think? :bunnydance:

Thanks!

Hugs! Krick

I find that if the bunnies are separated they get stressed. Jordi feels alot safer travelling to the vet with Wesley and Wesley is forever looking for Jordi if she is absent.

I always take them together.

Others may have different opinions though...

Mine are bonded and have been separated for vet trips, so in my opinion you could either leave the other at home or just take them both.

Mine are totally co-dependent however Beau totally spazs out if Babette is not with him. If he needs to go to the vet I take her along. If she needs to go ,she goes alone as he is "Ok" at home without her and she is fine for a few hours without him

Latest posts

Back