Tramp & Pigeon's first Binky's!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrampNPigeon

Reaction score
So... I come home last Friday evening and let thebunnies out of their cage while I'm laying down reading with themromping around me and Tramp just takes off running across the room anddoes a binky! I was so excited.... we've been making small steps ofprogress with them ever since they got here and this was one more toadd to the list. Just now as I was writing this the hubby and I took abreak to go watch them run around as I just let them out of their cagesand Pigeon did HER first Binky! Guess she didn't want to be leftbehind. Another thing is that I picked up Pigeon to get her back in hercage the other day and she is definitely NOT skinny anymore! Now theyboth have a good shine to their coats and are running around. It's SOneat. I'm sure I'll have more good pictures of them chillin together inthe next couple of weeks. Thanks again for all the help, encouragementand advice you have all given me. It's been a huge help.

Cheryl

Congratulations! Iknow how excited I was when Apollo ans Athena blessed us with theirfirst binkies. It is so cute and fun to see! You have some very happybabies.

Tina

Congrats! I know that I was so happy when Sherman did his first binky that I could have done one too!

Here's hoping for many more to come. :)

A binky is when a bun hops in the air and does a funny rabbit move. It means they are very happy.

Nothing is neater than watching your buns play and be happy

Latest posts

Back