Training

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kei11

Reaction score
I rescued Charlie from a shelter about a year ago and since then, we haven't done much besides me petting him and letting him run around outside his cage. I want to incorporate training to give us more to do. I am not sure exactly how old he is, but the vet and I have guessed 2-3 years old. He was litter boxed trained by the time I got him, but I am not sure what else he can do. Is it too late to train him? If not, what can I train a bunny to do? He is my first rabbit and I only have experience with commands for dogs.

You’re not too late, and you can teach them most of what you’d teach a dog or cat! I clicker train my bunny. She will beg, spin and jump through hoops, and we’re currently learning to shoot a ball in a basketball hoop haha. I’ve had her since a baby but didn’t start clicker training until she was about 3. Is there anything in particular you want to teach him? Feel free to PM me if you want more detailed advice.

I was going to send you a couple of videos of our training but it’s too embarrassing with my face and voice in the background :oops::)

Latest posts

Back