Training on stairs

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie94

Reaction score
Hello

I’m curious if anyone has taught there rabbit to do stairs and how you managed it? My rabbits live in the spare room on the second floor and I was hoping they would be able to do stairs so we could spend more time with them (we spend most time in the evening in the living room). So far one of our rabbits has successfully climbed up the stairs when we brought him down in his carrier and will climb up part the way and come down no problems but won’t go all the way down from the top not even for a treat. I haven’t yet tried with my newer rabbit although the stairs are not blocked and she has never attempted them.

Rocky mastered the stairs ! At first he only did half and couldn’t get down . Now he’s an expert. As the poster above said their curiosity gets the better of them

Yes we have carpeted stairs so safe for gripping on to. Ah I really hope they get it in fairness I’m still taking my free roam allowance slowly so doing short sessions with them to make sure all is okay. Maybe when I start leaving them longer the curiosity will take over, I’ve seen them both investigate over the top step but not go on them.

Latest posts

Back