Train available in MAY - Prescott, AZ to San Diego, CA and back...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
** I am posting this on several forums. If I get many responses, then I will pick one response (or two, depending) on what the situation is like, since it is our honey moon (not a time for stress!) **

Ryan and I are going on our honey moon! We leave Thursday afternoon on May 7th and will be in San Diego that night. We leave San Diego Monday afternoon on May 11th.

I thought I would offer transport to anyone who may need it. I would prefer not to drive too far out of our way, since we are on our honey moon after all. If the animals (cat, rabbit, dog, rat, whatever) could be brought to us in Prescott or San Diego...or picked up right there on the way through somewhere, then that would be best.

Thanks for the heads up, Amy! You are so kind to offer to help an animal in need. Hopefully something easy will come up!

I am transporting 2 lovely rattie sisters named Laverne and Shirley from San Diego to Phoenix....but I can possibly transport one more species of animal!

Here is one of the girls, Laverne :biggrin2:...

NewRs_SS074.jpg

Well, the lady with the rats is going to be driving them to Phoenix sooner so they can be with their new owner....

So, I now have an empty car and still want to help out pets in need! Pass on the word!

Latest posts

Back