Toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunBun71

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering what toys bunnies like to play with? Because my bunny (Bun Bun) needs toys. :cool:
Thanks
- TheBunny7 :)

Another FAVOURITE with my buns is anyone who has a untreated apple tree. They just ADORE off cuts of branches, leaves, twigs. They ring bark the wood.

Great for their teeth, great for fibre and diet. Just make sure not sprayed and I try to make sure if not sprayed....not too much moldly disease on it. If so, I remove these bits of wood. I also don't give them the apples per see themselves...
As too high in sugar in one hit and not good for gut flora.

:)

Biscuit likes paper bags with holes cut in them filled with hay he shreds it after he eats all the hay. He also likes empty toilet paper rolls with slits cut into them filled with hay.

boxes, tunnels made from boxes, sea grass mats, pinecones, old paperbacks with the covers pulled off, sticks, sometimes something with a bell (bunnies like making noise), I also have a cat exercise wheel for my rabbit, Paper bags, and a favorite is a shovelful of turf from the yard. They like chewing the grass and roots and digging at the dirt. Put it in an empty box and let them go crazy!

What a simple and wonderful idea! I've got to try this!
Me too! As long as dad doesn't mind a chunk of grass missing from our land, might be troublesome to mow the grass in that spot for a while. Then again, once the bun has finished playing with the turf, i could just plop it back there...

Latest posts

Back