Toys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachaeeelanneee

Reaction score
Okay guys, I need some help. As some of you may know, I have a holland lop named Moo, who's almost 13 weeks old. He has plastic and a rope balls with bells in them, a dig tunnel, stuffed animal, baby keys, lufa chews, and a home made toilet paper roll that's fringed and I stuff hay inside of it. But he hardly plays with any of them.

1. Should I be worried in his lack of interest in play?

2. Could it just be the toys? If so, any toy ideas?

Some rabbits are more playful than others and some only like toys they can destroy (wood chews, willow baskets or balls, rice paper to shred, etc...) As long as Moo is eating, drinking and pooing normally and, checks out okay when you examine him, I wouldn't worry and, just try different toys.

My two never seem interested in the toys I get them! :p

The biggest hits with them have been boxes with door holes cut into them, and cardboard rolls/etc for tossing around. I strung up some cardboard rolls recently and poke hay in them sometimes; they enjoy that. I also went to the kids section of a store and got them a little soft toy and a ball with a little rattle thing inside it, which they're slowly beginning to show interest in.

Latest posts

Back