Touched by a Rabbit (new book) Now Available

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krsbunny

Reaction score
What do you answer when someone asks you “Why rabbits?” TOUCHED BY A RABBIT: A Treasury of Stories about Rabbits and their People [/i]offers 39 entertaining and unique answers to that question. I am pleased to announce that the latest collaboration between myself and Lucile Moore is now available.

Cover price of $18.95 includes a percentage that will be donated (by Lucile and me)to non-profit animal groups (we are actively seeking a non-profit partner that will help us promotebeyond the rabbit world in exchange for a guaranteed per-copy-sold donation).

The publisher offers a 40% discount on orders of 5 copies or more ($11.37 per copy). In addition, free shipping is offered for orders of 20 copies or more placed by phone (1-877-BUY-BOOK). Orders placed this week should ship early next week and should arrive intime for Easter gifts and/or Easter weekend community events. You should be able to order online beginning tomorrow (March 27) at http://www.bbotw.com/

Although individual copies can be ordered directly from the publisher, Lucile and I urge you to support your favorite rabbit organization or retailer by ordering single copiesthrough them! Those already committed to carrying the book include:
  • Soulmate Rabbit Rescue (localpickup in SE Wisconsin only)
  • Rabbit Meadows/Best Little Rabbit & Rodent House (US Shipping)
  • Rascally Rabbit Rescue and Critter Haven of Arizona Inc. (US Shipping)
  • Leaps & Bounds Rabbits Rescue, Inc. (International Shipping)
  • Bunny Bunch Boutique (International Shipping)
  • Bunny Bytes (International Shipping)
For more information visit our website at http://touchedbyarabbit.synthasite.com/. If you have questions, I'll be following this thread (or you are welcome to PM me).

Kathy Smith

So happy to see your announcement Kathy. I will order a box of 20, and will have several books remaining (AFTER pre-orders) to reserve for individuals. Please PM to find out availability. Several of you have asked me to reserve a copy for you already! :)

I'm willing to send a couple books to those who've exchanged mail correspondence with us already.

I know, Kathy, this is different from my initial plans a couple months ago. Local pick-up also helps! I'm best suited, timeframe-wise, to mail TBAR to those who've been in contact with us already.

Please support a rabbit rescue or organization (the ones Kathy has listed) ~ as they do so much to help innocent lives.

The book cover is a smilemaker in itself (I love those letter-ears and the illustration. Mithril??).

I am eager to learn how rabbits have _changed_ people's lives,

:hearts

naturestee: The sanctuary bunners would love to have you visit !!

They'd love to feel your ear massages, and hear your voice.

Counting you in on the books.

Kathy: um,, um, the eyesight may have confused Murray for Mithril on the cover, resting on the beautiful pansies drawn by Evonne Vey.
Sorry your royal highness...

How much they touch our lives with memories, and their beauty. :hug:

Yes, that is definitely HRH King Murray on the cover! Mithril will have his own cover soon.

K

krsbunny wrote:
Yes, that is definitely HRH King Murray on the cover! Mithril will have his own cover soon.

K

Is your Mithril the same that was mentioned in this year's Rabbits USA magazine? If so, I'd love to see a picture - he sounds like a snuggle bunny!

Denise

You see Mithril every time I post :bunny24

Kathy (who has been away with various human family crises)

Wow - he is a cutie and was just the color I imagined!

Celebrity bunny!:inlove:

Thanks for letting me know - look forward to hearing more about him and his friends. His name is unusual - figured there could not be many Mithrils around.

Denise

TreasuredFriend wrote:
Patti, any feedback yet from the books, or have you delved into the various chapters?

Have other RO'ers begun reading Touched by a Rabbit?
I've finished reading my book and just loved it. Be sure and have a box of tissues handy! All the stories about our sweet furry friends were so heartwarming. My two friends that I gave the book to for Easter are also loving it. You should have seen the look of delight on their faces when they opened their gift.

Latest posts

Back