Tootsie has gone to the Bridge : (

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry for your loss. Even just hearing about someone losing a bunny moves me to tears. They're such beautiful creatures with their own individual and often big personalities. She was a good looking girl. I have been thinking about getting a black flemish to add to my little bunny family, they're so beautiful.

RIP Tootsie, and if you happen to meet Jean-luc while you're binkying amongst the dandelions, let him know mummy loves and thinks of him daily.:bunnyangel2:

It's been a year since you went to the Bridge.
I think of you very often.

I know you've been back to check up on things..... Especially when Cadbury was getting ready to move on.

Daddy loves you and misses you.

Binky free sweet one.......

The most difficult time is at the end of the day,
When the shadows come from the setting sun.
I glance at the spot where you use to lay,
Andall that is left is the light that signals the day is done.

These are the bad anniversaries.
We hope that you can find some happiness with memories of Tootsie on this day, Jim. I'm sure it is hard, especially today. Dilly will get an extra piece of papaya today in memory of Tootsie.

The most difficult time is at the end of the day,
When the shadows come from the setting sun.
I glance at the spot where you use to lay,
Andall that is left is the light that signals the day is done.

This made me cry :(

Can't believe it's been a year. Sending hugs!

Jan

Awwwwwww. Just noticed this...what a beautiful bunny she was. I know you will always remember and miss her. She sounds and looks like she really enjoyed her life and she has great dignity. She was very lucky to have you. The poem is lovely...just how it feels...anniversaries are hard.

Binkie Free, Tootsie!:rainbow:

Latest posts

Back