Tongue Piercings

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetPeasMommie

Reaction score
Yeah I can not wait to get it done. Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

Hub said i don't care if you do it or not. I may not like it but that ain't gunna stop me from loving ya. lol

Weeeeeeeeee, so once I get to pgh and I will be planing a day to get it done. Wee, also I am goign to price how much this one tattoo I like done so I can get it when I get more money. Right at the top in between the wings I will have my sister's name put in. I am not sure what kind of Font though. Any ideas.

[align=center]
butterflytat55.jpg

[/align]

Be really careful about the tongue piercing. I've heard some real horror stories about how infected they can get and stuff. It can get downright disgusting!

Mines been pierced for 10 years at least..

Actually, when I take it out is when I have trouble talking...I guess I am just really use to it.

*mumbles something about Gemini's and their fashions sense...... shirt with calf yuck and tongue piercings.... yeah right......thatought to make Bryant Park..... *

Really? Cool....... :craziness;)

how cool!

i am planning on getting mine done sooner then later as well!

i just have to get over my fear of what my father will say, as he doesn't even know about the clevage piercing i have had for over a month now!

i am also trying to wait a little while for my clevage piercing to heal more. it was doing great, but recentlyit has been oozing. . . which is nevergood sign! oh well, more sea salt soaks i guess (which btw, do wonders for troubled piercings)

oh, and i like the ink as well! are you planning on using those same colors? or pick different ones?

just make sure you do your research and all before getting it done, and be all setup for the care process!

i would also look online at piercings gone wrong, it will for sure put you into persepective on if you really want it or not!

I know lots of people with peircings...none of the people I do know have had any problems. I have heard the stories and of course one needs to be careful but done right and by someone who knows what they are doing...everything should be fine.

One never knows what can happen though. I have a few tats..only one with color that is on my back. Ever since I had it done I have issues with it. Gets hot, raised and bumps and the thing is like 3-4 years old now? I think it must be the ink, but I have a piece on my arm done by the same guy and I have no issues with that one, so go figure.

Not the greatest pics...but

This is on my left upper arm. It was a cover job. I was 13 and stupid. I let friends with needles wrapped up in thread, indian ink from school, try to ink me. Man it looked bad for the longest time. I so regret doing it.

armink.jpg

and while I was getting my arm done I saw this, had the guy change it up some to make it mine and had him place it centered on my upper back.

ink2.jpg

I've had mine done for a year and haven't had any issues with it,it honestly healed in a few days to a week. Just remember to mouth wash (non-alcohol) after eating, drinking, smoking....and you should be good :D.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
If you get bumps and stuff on tats I think that means the ink is causing an allergy.
Yeah that is what I heard...same guy did both of those though. Within a month each other...Nothing I can about it now. I just deal, but it stinks lol.

Have you tried using benedryl cream on it once in awhile? it might help.

I bet Zin would like the mask tat. She's all into that sort of stuff.

Oooh the tatts are really pretty.

Please no horrors of piercings. I have waited over 10 yrs to finally get it done. Please. I wll be brushing my teeth, rincing with mouth wash before I go in. Oh I will be taking advil and buying a big cup with water and ice cubes.

My only concern is the swelling.

For colorings I don't know. I might add another color where the blues is near the cross. it is a bit plain there. Maybe pink or orange.

I am into alot of stuff..lol

Lemmie see if I can find the pics of my tatts...

This is the one that goes half way up my back from my hiney.. it was originally put there to cover up a bad Eye of Horus .. in the 5 years I have had it.. the Horus has lightened up dramatically.. it's really a pretty Tatt

Picture055.jpg

This is the one thats on my big toe.. its really cool when my feet are baby oiled and my toe isn't all scrunched up in pain from a wasp sting... yes.. thats why my foot looks funny..

Picture064.jpg

This on my left outside ankle..

Sorry for the blur..

Picture068.jpg

Inside left ankle.. again.. looks better when not blurry...the red in it is to make it looked antiqued..

Picture066.jpg

Right leg calf muscle.. more toward the outside...

yes I know I need to shave my legs..

Picture065.jpg

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
My only concern is the swelling.

It's not bad, at all. Atleast mine wasn't. Just rest your tongue and don't talk a lot. I ate a lot of ice cream, apple sauce, smoothies, and mashed potatoes the first few days....it helps, so you don't have to chew huge/thick things.

I am going to get it done during the week so my toungue can rest up. ON the weekend of the 15th I will be busy as well as easter weekend. So my toungue will heal better that way.

I am not sure if I am going to have a friend of mine with me or not.

Did anyone go by them selves to get it done? I don't really have anyone to go with. If you all recommend me having someone with me then I probably will wait until my best friend returns from California.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Did anyone go by them selves to get it done? I don't really have anyone to go with. If you all recommend me having someone with me then I probably will wait until my best friend returns from California.

I went with a friend because I felt more comfortable doing it that way. If I went alone, I probably would have chickened out.

It all depends on your personal preference.

Latest posts

Back