Toffee and the teddy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parsnipandtoffee

Reaction score
This is a really daft question but I'm sure someone will know the answer!

I've read in lots of places that rabbits sometimes like to have a teddy bear as a friend so that they don't get lonely. Parsnip is a really sociable little man but toffee is a little shy. I noticed that he seemed to like my collection of teddies on the floor in my bedroom so we bought him a small mouse teddy to play with. He didn't seem to like it at all but it had a squeek in it and we thought it might scare him.

I bought him a different teddy (in the shape of a rabbit, exactly like this:rabbithopcalled Mr Snuffles!!!), he's only had it 2 days and has sat next to it and nudged it with his nose a few times. We've made Mr Snuffles groom his nose and he seemed to be quite enjoying it but when he stopped Toffee grunted and ran at him with a head but.

I'm just a little worried that he sees Mr Snuffles as an intruder or could it be that he is making friends with him. I've never heard him grunt before. Please can anyone tell me what they think?

Aww that is really cute! :D Ive heard that cuddly toys help with animals, especially puppies or kittens that have lost their mother.

Im sure everything is ok and your bunny just needs time to get use to this new bunny in his/her patch! :)Im just thinking after a while whenyour bunrealises it isnt real it might chew at it or something? But other than that its a good idea for your bunny to cuddle up to atleast something.

Latest posts

Back