Today is 11 yrs that I got my bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBG

Reaction score
Just wanted to share with everyone that today is exactly 11 yrs that I got my bunny. He was 6 weeks old when I got him. He's still active and loving as ever.

:rabbithop

crystal wrote:
Wow that's awesome! Well done to you. and congrats :) what are your secrets to a happy healthy long bunny life?
Thanks!! I've always given Caramel Oxbow Timothy hay and when he was a pre-senior bunny, Oxbow Bunny Basics. I never gave him sugary treats. In fact, he wasn't much of a fresh vegetable bunny either. His weight has always been great - He's only 3.5 lbs. The only problem he's had is with hairballs in his gut. Thanks goodness the vets knew what to do for him. For that, I give him 2 papaya tablets per day. They are also from Oxbow. So his diet now is, unlimited hay and 2 papaya tablets. He thinks both are treats. He also gets massaged and brushed at least 2 times a day.

I forgot to mention, that up to 2 yrs ago, Caramel lived in a 3-level condo by Leithpetwerks. He loved the ramps and the carpet. Now, he's in a 1-level condo. Need to be gentle on his bones. :thumbup

Latest posts

Back