To the person who called the Police to my house tonight....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
Erm, why?

None of what they said made any sense, but it could only be someone from here.

I know some basic info on the person, and the person I thought it was, it doesn't make sense that it was, because I have spoken to her today, and the Police said it was someone I hadn't spoken to for 3 weeks.

I'd just like to know who it was please. Just to ease my anxiety and panic about this whole horrible situation. Plus it might mean I can explain a bit more to my mum, who is currently bawling her eyes out, thinking something had happened to me.

It wasn't me...but...

:hugsquish:

I'm sorry that this happened - I hope you figure out who it is soon!

Omg! Are you super sure it was someone from here? Like are you on any other forums or know anyone else who could have done it? Wouldn't the person have to know your address? Sorry for the questions but I'm kind of freaking out because of what happened to you and Peg :shock:

I don't think it was done maliciously, but yes, from the info the Police told me, it can only be someone from here.

The person was worried about my safety and about me causing harm to myself.

I did think of one person who it could be, but if it was them then they lied to the police, which doesn't make sense, or seem like something said person would do, so I presume its not that person.

Hi Tracy, good to se you back online. Well, it wasn't me, although |I missed you a lot and was wondering how you were doing. I am sorry this is happening.

I am very annoyed at whoever has done this to be quite honest Tracy and I are very good friends anyone who knows Tracy knows we get on and usually if anyone has concerns I get pms to ask about her. There are plenty of avenues for finding out if she is ok rather than such an extreme measure.

I can understand if people are worried but Tracys info is personal and not readily shared. I would not be happy if police turned up at my house even if it is with good intentions please think how you would feel its actually quite an invasion of privacy not to mention Tracys family and how you have made them feel. :(

Funny you say that, polly. For the last few days I was thinking about pming you asking if Tracy was ok. But going to the police... who'd be that insensitive:?

That is really strange. Reminds me of what happened with Peg. I wish we could trust each other on here. :( I mean, I haven't told anybody on here my address, nor do I have anyone's address, except for when I got the calendar but I trust the people who run those things.

Tracy,
Ithought that you were taking a break from the forum after doing so much of the Infirmary alone.I cannot imagine that someone would not pm you or contact Polly if they were worried.

I am so sorry that this happened to you :(
'Hugs"
Maureen
but I am glad to see you on here....

Actually something like this happened on Etherbun recently but it was animal control and it was someone from Etherbun that did it.

the person had 5 house rabbits that she cared for diligently yet someone on the forum reported her to animal control and they investigated it.

There was no reason for the allegations and the person is so angry that she is trying diligently to track it down.

Thanks.

Polly, thank you for talking to me earlier, I really needed that so much, so thank you. And thank you for being my friend :)

For random future reference, my parents know that if anything happens to me they do need to let Polly know. So if Polly knows nothing, there is nothing to know.

The reason I haven't been around is because my mental healt severely deteriorated (unrelated to this forum and the amount I was posting here), and I withdrew, because that's all I know how to do when things are dire.

I did confide in someone here about the severity of it, who I thought was the person who may have done this. I can't say I would have done the same thing in her shoes, but equally could sort of semi understand it, however, if it was this person, then they has lied to the police. This is where the confusion comes in because the info the police gave me about what was said and also the location of the person who called doesn't make any sense in any way.

Had I thought it was said person I would have approached them, but I can't see them lying the police.

To be honest, none of this makes any sense to me at all. I'm so confused. My mum is still upset and when I first tried to talk to Polly about it I nearly cried too (not sure if you got that or not though Polly, lol, hopefully not).

It's such a shake up. For both of us (my dad and brother are super ignorant and missed the initial trauma, lol).

glad to see you back, sad to see it's on such horrible terms, I agree with Sabine on how could someone be so insensitive to do that. Hugs and hope that this will soon be resolved for you.
I just want to add that you are such a wonderful person, you were such a great help to me regarding Truffle and I just can't believe someone would abuse your trust like this.

Oh that sounds like a terrible mix up

very embarrassing :(

If I wasn't having emotinal distress before the police visit I sure would because of it...

it does sound like maybe someone was trying to help butI don't know why they would lie to the police?

I hope you are better now Tracy ; I've missed you but felt you needed a break although I know now you were gone because of other reasons...

:hugsquish:

I just need to make some sense of it, who, and why.

The whole ironic thing about this is that on Monday I was going to go to the docs and ask (in all honesty, beg) for some help, maybe a hospital admission. I now can't go because my parents will then know the concerns were genuine and not a mix up. So far they had been completely ignorant to it all (which is the prefered way).

I love this place so much. This forum is the forum I spend the most time on, care the most about and its about a 'topic' I get so much pleasure from. That's why I withdrew, because its something I care about. Very backward, huh.

Right now though I feel violated and very unsafe here. I also know never to trust anyone with anything, because you never know what they might do.

Despite being confused I still don't think this was done maliciously. Misguidedly, maybe, but not maliciously. It's just all very messed.

This situation is so messed. If the person doesn't want to admit publicly it was them, then please PM me. I just need to know, so I can understand and move on.

It seems like it would have to be someone who specifically knew that you were troubled but didn't know you well enough to know that doing something like that was not appropriate action; I hope that if you don't get a pm from the person that you can narrow down the possibilities...
and also that you can still get help for yourselfnext week even if you told your parents that the police visit triggeredproblems for you

just a suggestion causeI want you to be OK

Latest posts

Back