~*~To Pamnock~*~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMommy

Reaction score
Hey, Pam! I took the sound file out ofthe Batman thread and moved it to a separate thread so that you can getin and read all of the good news!

Hope this helps! :)

Thank you for being so thoughtful and for postingthe "warnings" -- I felt like I was really imposing and hated to sayanything . . .

Pam :)

No, no! No problem at all.Just so sorry that I inconvenienced you. Wish I'd thought tomove the sound file earlier too!

Glad you're able to get in with the rest of us again! :)

Hi Bunnymommy,

Can you try doing the sound clips through attachment and we'll see how Pam does then?

-Carolyn

Hey, Carolyn. No, unfortunately, theattachment option only accepts certain types of file extensions, andthe sound files don't fall under that particular group ofextensions. :(

I'll be out of town most of the weekend, so I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring their posts : )

Pam

Thanks Pam!

Enjoy!

See you when you get back. :dude:

-Carolyn

Pam...any advice for this one?

My 6-year old dwarf, Cloey has recently start to lay down on herside/back with her legs outstretched into the air, and she lays reallystill....when I go over to her or touch her, she'll jump back up likenothing happened....what is she doing? I'm worried about her :*(

Hi Carolyn --

Cloey may be resting or may be uncomfortable.Arthritis is not uncommon at her age, and she is certainly in hergeriatric years.

Pam

THANKS Pam! I'll copy that to the poster, complete with your name on it.

Another one you've helped! Thanks A Lot! Don't know what we'd do without ya.

-Carolyn

This was the reply for the webmaster about the Music files.

This is the first time I hear someone has trouble withmusic filesposted to a WowBB board. Putting a warning willrequire code modifications, and may take some time to implement. Ithink a better solution would be to find out why your computer isfreezing. It appears that the problematic topic in question contains aMIDI music file, andWowBB tries to play this file withWindows Media Player. Upgrading your Windows Media Player could resolvethis issue. See:http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player.aspx

As to time to implement, that could me $ as you are awareand I'm not sure that Rabbits Only is prepared to pay for thecustomization of such a feature.

Could we continue to do as you've done, Bunnymommy, andnote when a file has music attached? Not sure that Pam'smachine has the ability to accept the instructions written above as shemay not have a sound card or the memory to do so.

Having little experience in the area of technology, I'll lean to you BunnyMommy fora suggestion.

-Carolyn

Good morning, Carolyn!

I think indeed that your suggestion to just post sound files inseparate threads with a clearly marked warning would be the mostexpedient solution here.

Thanks for looking into it! :)

Thank you for your efforts helping me with thesound files! I downloaded the newer version of MP thatCarolyn posted. My computer played the music file on theBatman thread without locking up (although not very well) -- so I'dstill choose to avoid the threads with the sound files when possible ;)

Thanks!

Pam

Latest posts

Back