To My Pretty Pernod

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
Shadow and Jester are on a major hate trip at the moment - couldn't even keep them in the same room last night, as they were fighting through the bars.
So sorry the two aren't getting along. They need time to reacquaint themselves after their stay with me. I kept them apart to keep them safe and didn't want them to get injured while they were at my house.

Pebbles and Bebe are fine. But Pebbles misses Shadow as she would sit by herself in the run with Bebe. Bebe wouldcome by, chin Pebbles and run off again.

2enq3ki.jpg

Sorry, I gender-fairied her. I was more than happy to help because it was such a simple thing that could have potentially made a world of difference, but it has definitely put Pernod into my heart.

I wonder if maybe Shadow and Jester are picking up on the sadness that you feel, and acting accordingly to that? Maybe with time they might settle again.

That's really lovely about the donation that was made in Pernod's name :) I guess it means that even though she went through some really rough and horrific times, maybe some other bunny might benefit from what she went through. That's such a bittersweet thing, but maybe with time it might being you some comfort and peace inside.

Hang in there

x

I'm so sorry to see Pernods passing - I truly feel your loss as I such a fan of Pernods. You and your bun had such a vocabulary - soul mates you were to each. What a great relationship you both had - feel good about that.. Hugs...

I hope you're binkying free Pernod.

That's so random that it's today though because I was thinking about how long it took me to find the right pellets and send them over to you. I was very glad to hear you enjoyed them when they arrived because it made all the hunting worthwhile :D

Look after yourself Pernod. And look after Perry too x

Thank you for remembering my special little girl :hug:

I was going to post earlier, but didn't quite feel up to it - today has been pretty rough :(.

I can't believe a whole year has gone by without my Pernod. There isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her, and wish she was here, being her Diva-ish self, and generally ruling the roost.

Pernod, I miss you so much, little girl. Things just aren't the same, and I know Shadow still misses being bossed around by you. I hope you are happy, and that you found Perry at The Bridge. That's my only consolation, that you two will be back together again. Sometimes I just feel like giving up and joining you two, and Fudge, there. Please wait for me, sweetheart. Binky and play 'til your heart's content, and just remember how much you are missed and loved.

God Bless.

Love, mummy, daddy and Shadow xxx

Pernod001.jpg
per002.jpg
PernodPerry3-1.jpg

slavetoabunny wrote:
Your tribute made me cry and then the pictures made me smile. Pernod was such a special bunny. Goodbye sweet girl.:pink iris:

Same here - what a beautiful bunny she was.

Binky free with Perry... hugs to Jan...:hug:

Denise

Webkinz made a signature Dutch Bunny stuffed animal. I purchased one and named it Pernod. You are the first bunny that comes to my mind and heart when I think of Dutch Rabbits. You are still thought of with love, Pernod!

:hugsquish:Oh Minda, thank you so much! It's such a comfort to know that my little girl was special to others, as well as me.

There is literally not one day goes by that I don't think about her. I especially miss the way she used to 'talk' all the time, and how she always made her presence felt. And I think the relationship she and Perry had will never be matched!

I will have to check out the Webkinz bunny.

Jan

ps - I know you'll remember it's pronounced PerNO not PerNOD ;)

Just wanted to drop in and say Ive been thinking of Pernod.

I recently rescued a very sweet dutch girl for Max and Basil. She is a beautiful orange color. Every time I see a black dutch I think of sweet Pernod. She was so special to us all!

Two years already? Really?

Wow...it seems like it wasn't that long.

Binky Free Pernod.

Thanks, Haley, Stan and Peg :hug:

It does help, knowing Pernod touched other people, too.

Peg, I can hardly believe it's been two years either. Sometimes, I'm sure she is lurking somewhere around, checking up on us.

Jan

Latest posts

Back