To my Breeder Mom (Tiny's Mom)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilypution

Reaction score
Hi Breeder Mom,

Mom said I should give you an update about my life. I really like it here a lot. Those first few days were really uncomfortable and Loki wasn't nice to me at all! I missed you and my bunny friends and thought about running away a lot. After a few days, I grew to really like it here. Then we had to move back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Loki started being nice to me and I figured out that he isn't so bad after all. I think I kinda LOVE him love him.

Mom is pretty cool. She gives me yummy hay and food and lets me out to run around on her bed. I don't like that she kisses and cuddles MY Loki though. I don't cuddle with her very much yet. I like my space. I gave her a lick once and she went all crazy with happiness. I'll keep her wanting more. ;) I like being naughty and digging at Mom's sheets cuz my cuteness makes her not discipline me. Mom brushes me every day so that I don't get any ugly mats in my fur and I'm starting to stay still and let her do it. I learned that I can't run away from it anyway so I might as well let her. I even get a treat at the end and Loki doesn't cuz he's a bad boy and fights Mom so she can't brush him. Mom has this yappy little thing she calls a dog. His name is Whiskey and he really likes us. Mom doesn't let him near us unless she's there but when she does he likes to lick our ears. Loki doesn't like him licking us, but I think he's kind of cute so I stay still and enjoy the bath.

I had my first taste of banana and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY did I like it! I never knew something could be so delicious! Mom had to seperate me from Loki so he wouldn't steal my piece. He's crazy about banana. Loki got to have a piece of watermelon too but Mom said none for me cuz one new fruit is enough for today. I don't care though cuz banana is mmm mmmm good!

Well Breeder Mom, I hope you enjoyed hearing about my life adventure.

Till next time,

Lily

Dear Lily,

It is so good to hear from you. You have no idea how many times I check to see if your mom has posted any pictures of you or talked about you. I've sat here with tears in my eyes everytime I get to see a new picture of you or hear about how you are doing.

Your real mommy misses you too. The other day she had to get some medicine and as she was fighting me she said, "You know...if Lily was still here with me -she'd help me fight you so I don't have to take this medicine." I told her she was right....you would.

Sometimes I wish I'd had more time to hold you while you were here and help you become what humans call more "social". But you were always so shy...and darn it - Drew was always so...Drew. Know what I mean?

I'm so glad you got to try banana there. Isn't it wonderful? Sometimes I think God made bananas just to make bunnies happy. When you get a chance - whisper the word "craisin" to your mama and see if you can try those too. Or other good treats.

You've turned out to be such a pretty girl. Its a good thing you've learned to sit still to get brushed - you can use that time to talk to your mom and tell her what you want and maybe build a better relationship with her.

Don't forgot - those bunny kisses go a LONG ways towards making your mom want to give you treats and stuff....

Well, I better go as we have more BABIES in the rabbitry again. I love your picture under your name...you picked out such a nice picture for your avatar.

Give Loki a hug for me ok and let him know that I love to see HIS pictures too!

Your breeder mama who always thinks of you and watches for your pictures....

Peg

Latest posts

Back