To greet you all again--or for the first time!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For those of you who were around in the original Rabbits Only, hi again! I'm just off the road for a few months and catching up with things here. I look forward to seeing what you are all up to! I've been home in between trips, but it's been so busy trying to fit everything else in, I haven't had time to stop by. Sorry all!

For those new, my name is Rose, aka Rabbitgirl, and I've been away for some time as my job takes me on the road a lot. My herd oftwo are Bub and Pandemonium. Bub is a Palomino, large, orange,and stinkyfor those of you who have never seen one! He is four and a lovably obnoxious little monster. Pandemonium is a Holland lop. She is seven years old and "special needs", but cute as a button. I think this is my 17th year with rabbits, and it's hard to imagine life without them. My folks are kind enough to care for the little ones while I'm away, so I'm lucky to be able to keep them with all the traveling.

Anyway, just stopping by to say hi,

Rose

Hi Rose!!! It is so good to see you checking in!!! You and your babies have been missed.I really miss my Bub stories and pictures!!! I still think of his mom Tank and what you did for her. Didn't you also have 2 other rabbits?

Are you traveling because of your music?If so and you are enjoying it that is great!! You are such a talented person in many ways. It seems thatI remember that you were writing a song or a piece of music did that pan out for you?

Any chance that you would have time to post picture of Bub for us. You know that we do not get to see many pals!!

My 2 mutts ( rabbits) are around 7 years old now andI love them to pieces!!!

Take care and have a good Christmas!! Beckie Trouble and Trixie

Hello Rose! Nice to hear from you again! So happy to hear that Bub is doin good! (I also remember what you guys did for Tank!)

Hope you get to stay in one place for a little while. You are SO busy! Welcome back!

Hi all!

It has been awhile, and life changes quite a bit. Izzy and Fenwick died this past year and a half (Fenwick recently), and Pandemonium is fragile. I really, really miss the big herd, but life on the road and big herds just don't mix. Right now I'm touring half-time with a group and teaching half-time, but am starting to look for a full-time group. I have arranged for all my little ones if that opportunity comes around--which is a hard thing to think about. If I stay here for awhile, I'd like to look at a new baby, but things are too uncertain now. It's pretty sad to be down to two, but Bub is enough trouble for ten, bless his stinky heart.

Beckie, I've written many a song since I was last here, and there are several projects in the works. There are also some that I am keeping undercover until I can sing them myself. Some songs I'm ok with selling, others are more personal.

It's been busy, but actually it's hard on me now, NOT being on the road. It gets in your blood. But most groups take off a month or two in winter for CD work or next-season-tour stuff.

I will try and post some Bub and Pandemonium pics, if I can get her off of me and him to sit still! I thought about pics today as he ran in the snow.

It's great to see how many old friends are here. Can't wait to catch up with all of you!

Rose

Oh!!! I love Bub and snow pics!!! So glad that your music career is going well. Sorry about your other 2 buns. I could not remember their names. I do remember poor little Fenny's crusty nose. We are glad to have you here for however long you can stay around. Beckie Trouble and Trixie

Latest posts

Back