To Buck Jones** Dog crate conversion

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2bunmom

Reaction score
Buck, Thank you for sharing your ideasand know how on the dog crate conversions. My niece gave me alarge crate andI am wanting to fix it for myrabbits. I am so glad that this came up again in the post "cage advice". I am not exactly a "handyperson",especially when it comes to carpentry, but you neverknow what you can do until you try. I know thatLowes will cut boards to measure for me and I have a staple gun androofing nails soI am going to giveit atry. I do enjoy your posts so. You arealways knowledgeable and encouraging to us here on the forum.See, you are still teaching although you areretired!!! Thanks for all that you do .Merry Christmas to you , the missus and all the buns!!!!:dude:

2bunmom wrote:
...Thanks for all that you do . Merry Christmas toyou , the missus and all the buns!!!! :dude:
Well, think nothing of it. It is sincerely my pleasure topass on what I have learned from others or my own experiences. Thankyou all for spending time here with the rest of us and giving me theopportunity to learn so much more.

And, right back at you with the Merry Christmas!

Buck

Latest posts

Back