to all the stubborn boys outthere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tictac

Reaction score
maomaochiu (my crush) breaks my heart:( well,i just don't get it...... i've tried sooo hard topleasehim: i twist my cute bunny butt in front of him, istick my cute bunny nose through the fence tosmell him, iwink my big dark eyes at him, heck i even tried to kiss him......notthat many girls will go this far since day 1, but.......is hestupid or what?????? he ignores me, he gives me the butt, he nenvernotices that i've even put up make up for him, and sometimes even showsme the teeth,wuuuuuu.................................

You know what? Some bucks just don't "get it". Ithink they're born half-dead or something and they think we're justhere to look pretty and they don't care about our feelings.

HELLO! We're more than just pretty play things. We need attention too you know!

I think you should thump him off a few times - maybe even nip him atime or two. Let him see you're more than just a doe..you're a doe withneeds!

My motto is based very loosly on an old country western song..

"STAND UP TO YOUR MAN".

Why should a gal 'stand by your man" when he needs to be STOOD UP TO!

Show him you're a doe with needs!

Miss Bea

Miss Bea,

you've just become my idol!

yes, i will thump at him ( and i have)!

yes, i will nip his butt (and i have)!

yes, i will annoy the heck out of him until he pays attention to me (still in process).

and yes, i will stand up to him ( maybe later, stand by him when he starts to pay attention to me 24/7):D

Latest posts

Back