to all the 'little miss attitude' outthere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maomaochiu

Reaction score
well, it is about time for me to stand up and clear things up a little bit......

girls, of curse i like them, they look good, they smell good, they talkgood...... but not someone like that little white jumpy hyper missattitude - tictac! she drives me nuts!!!! i thinkshe suffers from ADD (attention deficit disorder) !!!everytime i try to take a nap, she jumps up and down, turns left andright, chews this and that, just to wake me up and piss meoff..........

how can i fall in love with such a insensitive woman...... i likesomeone who is tender and soft, who whispers in my ear, not someone whoall of a sudden comes from nowhere stickinga butt right infront of my face

Uhhh??? no other miss attitude here??am i sooooo unfortunate to end up with the one and only one little missattitude in the whole forum? i mean, that tictac!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY? why did mama bring her into my life?it used to be ME and Me ONLY......it should always be like that!!!!

Latest posts

Back