Titan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had fun in the yard today!
DSC00065_zpsd3d3cc14.jpg

DSC00059_zps4296f803.jpg

DSC00057_zps4d117bee.jpg

DSC00035_zps2e3ca58d.jpg

Awesome photos..I can´t believe how much he´s improved since you first brought him home...he looks like a completely different bunny and his fur is gorgeous now, those different colours are amazing.

Video is so good, you do really behaved with little Titan, it was so funny seeing him stretch right up on him at the end and it was so funny seeing titan run after you when you called. You should be so proud of what you´ve achieved with him.

Awesome photos..I can´t believe how much he´s improved since you first brought him home...he looks like a completely different bunny and his fur is gorgeous now, those different colours are amazing.

Video is so good, you do really behaved with little Titan, it was so funny seeing him stretch right up on him at the end and it was so funny seeing titan run after you when you called. You should be so proud of what you´ve achieved with him.

Thank you he really is a great bun!! and my baby Nayree she is an awesome dog and for a herding dog she did wonderful!

and honestly he came to me this awesome..just had to find it under all the mats!!

His vet apt went well today, the groomer who helped us shave him was so amazed how how he was doing. His sneezing and goopy eyes have started to clear up on there own so the vet did not want to put him on anything if he was improving on his own. I switched his bedding recently so it could of just been an allergy, Titan has gained .4 of a lb!! and they said he felt well muscled and good weight. I had them check his sent glands and they said they were clean and looked good.

he is healthy and bratty <3....oh and shedding so much!!

Last edited:
Lol, Titan almost looks like a cream filled cookie, the way he's shedding :) He's not a purebred angora is he? I didn't think they shed? He's going to end up looking like a completely different rabbit, than the one you first came home with, when this shedding business is all done.

Your dog was so well behaved, and Titan looked VERY interested in him, haha.

I love seeing all the pictures. Titan looks pretty happy hopping around on the grass. Wish we had grass growing. I can't wait for this snow to be gone.

I'm glad the vet check went well too!

Lol, Titan almost looks like a cream filled cookie, the way he's shedding :) He's not a purebred angora is he? I didn't think they shed? He's going to end up looking like a completely different rabbit, than the one you first came home with, when this shedding business is all done.

Your dog was so well behaved, and Titan looked VERY interested in him, haha.

I love seeing all the pictures. Titan looks pretty happy hopping around on the grass. Wish we had grass growing. I can't wait for this snow to be gone.

I'm glad the vet check went well too!

Actually French Angoras do shed like that ^_^..but really there is no way to be 100% sure on what he is, having talked to a few breeders and did some fiber tests im pretty sure he is pure, but still really no way to tell 100%.
Other types of angoras have to be sheered ..where the French angoras can be "plucked" to get the fibers as they shed.

he is already starting to look like a different rabbit!

Him and Nayree got along well, she is a high pray drive dog but did very well on behaving her self, only supervised visits in the yard with these two but its going well.

I guess I'm the most familiar with english angoras, but even then I don't really know a whole lot about them, except they have LOTS of fur that keeps growing.

That dog of yours seems pretty amazing, especially considering her breed and everything. It would be so natural for her to want to 'herd' that big orange poofball, haha. You must have trained her really well :)

I guess I'm the most familiar with english angoras, but even then I don't really know a whole lot about them, except they have LOTS of fur that keeps growing.

That dog of yours seems pretty amazing, especially considering her breed and everything. It would be so natural for her to want to 'herd' that big orange poofball, haha. You must have trained her really well :)

She is a pretty well behaved old lady, I have had her sens she was 4 weeks old..her mom had a litter of 14 and could not feed them all properly so my aunt let me take her home early, we already had two heelers. She is a pretty amazing dog, and was quite the handful in her younger years, she wanted so badly to heard the bunny and even did a few times but with no harm just a few nudges, shes a good girl, I just start saying a command and she will do what im in the middle of saying..years of patents and a fern hand, turned a hyper active, hyper pray drive nipping pup in to a well behaved hyper old lay, she still acts like a puppy but no longer takes 4 hours of hard activity before she is tired.

she cuddles with our cats so its not surprising she is rather ok with Titan even if she had never seen a rabbit, out side of chasing once in a while on my uncles property,non were harmed I called her back fairly quickly..but if she did not chase them away my cousins would shoot them.

Last edited:
Wow, Titan is one brave bunny and Nayree is the best behaved blue heeler I have ever seen. Incredible restraint for a herder, her age probably helps a little in addition to good training. Titan looks so happy frolicking around :)

Yourndog is sizing with Titan! I was gonna say what jenny said that her breed should make her want to hurt Titan but she was so good :)

Titan is adorable. His coloring is just fantastic, he looks so good from when you first brought him home.

So it looks like Titan will be getting neutered, he no longer plays with the cats, he just tries to hump them he bit one of the younger kittens and made her cry :( she is ok though just some bunny drool on her back.

sooo snip snip soon.

he is still shedding out and changing color, he had gray streaks to his under coat...could he be a Harlequin?

anyway ..what should I expect after the neuter ..care and such, I feel bad for having to make him go threw with this but I think its best for everyone, he has not been allowed to run around the house much the past few days due to his actions.

Aww, poor kitty :( Yeah, it does sometimes come down to this for these overly hormonal boys. Neuters are actually pretty easy on the boys. They usually bounce back really fast, and often don't even need pain meds, though it might still be good to get some metacam to have on hand just in case. You just want to make sure he starts eating and that there isn't any redness or infection at the neuter site, and that he doesn't start trying to chew it open. It's also a good idea to have your vet check his teeth and take care of any sharp points if there are any, since he'll already be under for the neuter. If you are concerned about any unknown health problems causing complications, you may want to have bloodwork done as well.

few more pics ^_^ his coat is ever changing!

DSC00295_zps500c3583.jpg

DSC00293_zpsb9cecdf2.jpg

DSC00291_zpsccba068c.jpg

kitties watching
DSC00289_zps6822d449.jpg

DSC00282_zps73de38bb.jpg

enjoy ^_^

He´s got such a lush, thick coat, I just love it but it must be a nightmare to groom. Bandy´s is similar but not quite as thick as that but he sheds constantly and it gets everywhere.

He looks so healthy now and happy, what a difference from those first pictures, can´t believe it´s the same bunny. So glad to seeing him doing so well.

mm so I cleaned up my photobucket and moved stuff...so a few pics are broken now :(

ok update!!!!

Nayree and Titan have become great friends!!
Nayree has been trying to play with him, but I have to keep an eye on her she lives to roll on animals she plays with. She play bows and " stomps" her front paws at him as she tries to get him to chase her, witch he does!!!!

they play tag its silly..she has put his entire head in her mouth like she did when she played with her puppies...and Titan just sits there while she does it and binkies away when she is done, witch starts a round of Tag.

Its very strange to watch..maybe ill try to get it on video..

We have been taking walks around the yard with Titan and Nayree its going very well, When Titan gets scared..one of the dogs next door barks Titan freaks and runs..Nayree follows and Titan stops and calms down UNDER Nayree. Really they both amaze me so much!

I always watch them closely, I know how easy it would be for Nayree to accidentally harm him, when she gets to rough he seems to get away just fine, soon she will know her limits with him, and we might try real walks once I get titan a harness I feel secure with him in.

anyway I will be uploading some pics soon!

hope everyone enjoys a relaxing Easter Sunday!!.

Last edited:
Hey! Christa from Peabody's Paradise. Followed the link you gave us to see titan and led me here to the forum i am a member on ! ( As you can see peabody is my profile picture here ;])

Hes so cute, love titan, That color is sooooo pretty!
How did his neuter go ?

That's so cute that Nayree watches over Titan, and that Titan feels comforted by her presence. I love cross species friendships :)

Hey! Christa from Peabody's Paradise. Followed the link you gave us to see titan and led me here to the forum i am a member on ! ( As you can see peabody is my profile picture here ;])

Hes so cute, love titan, That color is sooooo pretty!
How did his neuter go ?

sadly it looks like allot of my links have been broken..:(

but Im so glad you found us! ^_^
see pics so it did happen!!

Wow Titans coat has changed so much! He is so lucky to live with you.

That's a really good dog you have. Its funny that they play tag and so cute that Titan calms down when he is under her.

Wow Titans coat has changed so much! He is so lucky to live with you.

That's a really good dog you have. Its funny that they play tag and so cute that Titan calms down when he is under her.

She is a good dog^_^

I have another video of them playing a little more rough, and I have to remind her to be gentle allot, and she does allot of snapping her jaws close to him like she is trying to heard him, but it does not scare him..she play bows and puts his head in her mouth and nudges him to play.

If i did not trust her 100% to not harm him there would be no way I would allow this contact with out a leash but I really do trust she will not harm him, she wants to play and i think it is only a mater of time until they both figure out how each other plays. ...more videos to come ^_^

..he is such a fearless bunny ^_^

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back