Tips on saving money

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be trying to buy in bulk when I start working during the summer break when I earn money. Right now I’ve truly emptied my account of money, having vet costs, train ticket and a expensive course book to pay this month and next month.

So until May I will only have money for the bunnies [emoji195]

I will also have to change the roof of my french lop hutch and fix my car, changing the oil and get new summer tires, thank god I can do those things myself and save money [emoji23]

Truly feel that my wallet is always empty, soon I will just see spider webs in the wallet.

Thanks for all the tips, I hope it will help me save up some moneys for myself and my cutie pies [emoji5]

One way I save money - the feed stores usually just toss away the hay that falls off the bale in their hay barn. Ask if you can sweep up and keep some of the hay, or get it out of their trash. I can usually get a lawn bag full of hay for free - the only times I haven't been able has been when it has gotten wet in an outdoor dumpster and I didn't want to risk it. (but feed stores are likely quite different where you live, this is in the US - and I haven't done this in years. I usually buy a bale and split with friends.) I don't feed vegetables so I can't really give you advice on saving money there. I'm a broke engineering student, so I feel you here lol (luckily we don't need to buy vaccines in the US)

Latest posts

Back