Thursday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordiwes

Reaction score
Hey yall,

Hope Jim, Stan and Cathy are recovering fast!

I am tired from waking up from an intense dream/nightmare at 4am. It sucks to wake up in the night because it's so hard to go back to sleep with someone snoring so loud beside you!

Hi Jordiwes!

Sometimes I lay in bed at 4 am wondering if it is time to get up yet. :p

Still recovering from the flu. How long does it take to get well? When I go to bed, I'm freezing and it takes so long to warm up.After a few hours of sleep, I wake up soaking wet from being too hot under the covers. Got my appetite back, glad I could eat some food.
I think next time I get sick, I'm going to take some days off work. Maybe some of the workers there will appreciate me more,when they realize I am gone.

I was thinking of you Jordiwes. Check out these links for your pregnancy.

http://www.capitalhealth.ca/YourHealth/BrowseByAlpha/content.asp?guid=98D92A44-B985-4268-A733-413E1DEDCA18&PageTitle=What%20Every%20Woman%20Should%20Know%20About%20Folic%20Acid&L=F&NavType=Alpha&keyword=Folic%20Acid

http://www.capitalhealth.ca/AboutUs/ResourceLibrary/YourHealthMagazine/NovDec2005/Home_Remedies_that_Work.htm

Seems you heal faster too if you take some time off...took me YEARS to get that one...and I don't always stll...lol..

On the other hand, if there are some folks there causing you some grief...go lick their mouse and share the love......:shock2:

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I was thinking of you Jordiwes. Check out these links for your pregnancy.

Thanks, Stan! I'm definitely taking my prenatal vitamins (including folic acid) every day.

I can't believe it, only 8 weeks until my due date, and only 7 weeks until I'm off work for 10 months!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes Stephanie.

I've been fighting this stomach virus since Saturday.

I was able to go in to work today, and lasted the whole day....and I'm exhausted.

I had a bit to eat and now I'm off to feed the buns. And then it's off to bed early.

Latest posts

Back