Thumping

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kricket

Reaction score
I have heard rabbits thump when they are scaredor as a warning. Do most rabbits thump with one foot orboth? Star was out in her run in the backyard running andhopping in circles, having a great time. When she came to thesame spot she would thump with both feet and she (didn't miss a beat)would just keep up her laps. I was just sitting therebunny-sitting and there was nothing there to tick her off, nor wasthere anything she would need to send out a warning for.Could she have been testing out her thumping abilities?Practicing? Ideas?

Hugs!

Shorty, Star & Kricket

Peanut used to thump just to see what we'd do about it (she was a wee bit of a twerp when we first adopted her ;))

chiquita090 wrote:
Have any of you ever had your hand thumped on?? I wassnuggling with Jordan one day he thumped right on my hand! It'shurts!

Never had that happen. But they amaze me by how strong their little legs are!

Apollo thumps when he wants attention.It started he thumped one night because he was scared. To help calm himdown I gave him his favorite toy-paper. Now he thumps and expects paperlol. He'll keep thumping until I tell him to quit it.

Silly Bunnies. I so love this:dance:lol.

Tina

Latest posts

Back